Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Flourishes Featured stamper


I have the honor of being Flourishes Featured stamper for the week. Yesterday I found out that I was chosen and a write up is on their Newsletter about my cards. You can read and see the cards they liked here Thank you so much, I am so tickled that you chose me!

Hope you are all having a blessed day!
I made a small set of thank you cards for some gifts today. I know most of you are wondering what took me so long to make the pack, lol. I love these satin ribbons too. aaahhh...


7 comments:

abr said...

Stacy they are absolutely beautiful love them all with a very elegant look.

billie

Christy said...

These are great. The ribbon is great and I lov ethe colors. I need to find some satin ribbon.

Harriet Skelly (SCS hskelly) said...

I just found your blog today Stacy - awesome! Congrats on the Flourishes featured stamper - your cards have been gorgeous!!

Linsey said...

I'm thrilled that they chose you! congrats girl! You make the most beautiful cards all the time, so it's not the least bit surprising! U ROCK! I will check out the newsletter for sure! Hugs! and these thank you's are gorgeous!

Juliana said...

I am so happy for you, Stacy! Those Flourishes ladies are so SMART!!!

What a LOVELY set of cards!!!
Elegantly done!

Susan (rainy) said...

So elegant and perfect. All of your cards are just gorgeous! Congrats!!

Happylittlestamper said...

Congrats Stacy, your cards are terrific.
Michelle