Thursday, May 28, 2009

4x4 Welcome Home Sneak Peeks CDS

Oh boy time for Sneak Peeks again from Clear Dollar Stamps. Today brings you a few sets. I am going to show you Colonial Carvings. This is a wonderful set for the 4th season. I really like this Welcome home Sentiment. I used a little bit of 3 ribbons and a spellbinders frame and that's it. Very simple but cute I think.
Make sure to check out the other DT's sneaks to see the other new releases.
Nancy, Sarah, Laurie and Katie.
These sets are all available on June 1st.
Don't forget the June Guest spot is open and ready so check it out. See you back here tomorrow for more! Have a great day.

13 comments:

Yvonne Hagane said...

This is awesome, Stacy! I am always impressed by your gorgeous design. Works every time!
Hugs, Yvonne.

Dawn B. said...

Stacy this is a terrific way to use this set. I like the way you created with the wider ribbon. Great job.

Linda Borneman said...

Hi Stacy! As usual, you've created the cleanest, cutest card! I love this Colonial Carvings sample -- the background star stamping really pops, and I just adore how you framed and focused the "Welcome Home" sentiment with the die cut. Very sweet!

Cassie said...

Love your preview, Stacy!

Shawne said...

What a great Clean card, an easy way to show a soldier or vetran you care!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful, Stacy! I love the red, white and blue stars. Your ribbon combo is perfect.

Angela Thomas said...

Love the simplicity of this card.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

I love your 4x4! Awesome-awesome!!!

:-)

Connie M. said...

So very pretty, Stacy! Love the clean look to this card!

Linda Anderson said...

Fabulous Stacy, simply fabulous!!

Linda

Lisa Lara said...

One Awesome card Stace. Love it. The stars look so nice on that white BG.

Leslie Miller said...

Stacy, you just have a way! This is awesome! Love it!

auntbeespickles said...

Stacy, I love this card! Great job and idea using this kit!!