Saturday, June 27, 2009

Girl Invasion Sneak day 1

Happy Saturday! Today is day one of Clear Dollar Stamps July sneaks peeks. All these new sets are available on July 1st. I am going to be showing you the new set called Lost In space. We have 4 sets total today to show you. Be sure to check out the girls blogs to see the other new sets.
Kim, Katie, Linda, Nancy,Cassie, Candy, Laurie, Shawne, Tori, Angela, Sarah.

I took this fun set and made a girly girl card with it. I paper pieced the alien craft with some basic grey dp and added a few primas and brads. I think its so cute. Enjoy day one of sneak peeks.
Be sure to check back tomorrow for more new rubbah!
ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED:patchpal message lost in space
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS:su pretty in pink, basic grey, ww
INKPADS:ctmh black archival
MARKERS:su pretty i npink, barely banana
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS:primas, brads, dimensionals
COLORING MEDIUM (if any):none
SPECIAL TECHNIQUES (if any):none

9 comments:

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Stacy, this card made me smile. All your samples for this set are "way out of this world". I NEVER would have thought of putting flowers around the space ship. Great job thinking out of the box!!

Cassie said...

Oooooh, love your girly space ship, Stacy! So cute, I would never have thought of that. Love it!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So creative and cute! LOVE IT!
:-)

Linda Anderson said...

No way!!!! This card is out of this world adorable (sorry for the pun!!)!!!

Linda

Dawn B. said...

This is so cute Stacy. I have never seen a stamp like this. Great job on coloring it and adding the flowers.

Shawne said...

I love the girly spaceship too! At first I thought with all of my girls I didn't need it. Now I have to have it!

Juliana said...

HOW CLEVER!! AND pretty, too!
I love the flowers and the papers!! Brilliant and beautifully done!

Bethany Paull said...

Bwahahaha. I love it. I can totally picture an older brother whose little sis is having lots of girls over. So cute!

Susan (rainy) said...

Now this is my kind of spaceship! LOVE this Stacy.. so fun and creative.