Friday, July 10, 2009

In your grocery store and in Flourishes store. lol This is a new set that was just released tonight called Strawberries. Along with this set Beach life and Seaside life were released.
If you played in Flourishes pre-challenge By the Sea be sure to check out the newsletter tomorrow Sat around noon central time for an extra surprise. And trust me you won't want to miss this!
I used some scraps of paper laying around after a few other cards for this one. I like how this turned out! Used some of Flourishes new silver finishing touches for the corner and done.
Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great weekend!

10 comments:

Our Little Inspirations said...

Beautiful! I'm loving those corner treatments and those deliciously colored strawberries!

The Stamper's Touch said...

This is a set I will definitely need to order!! Your samples are gorgeous, such an inspiration...for me to spend money!!!!!!! LOL!!

Linda

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

I'm lovin the strawberries paired with the orange. What a great combo!!!!

Hugs. Becky

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so fresh and pretty.

Dawn (flowergal36) said...

I love this set Stacy. I think it is one of my fav Flourish sets so far. I really like the colors you chose. Super job....

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Oh gosh I love this!! The colors are amazing!

Joan Ervin said...

I just love the new stamps, Stacy...the strawberries image is my favorite!!! Your coloring is fabulous and I love your AWESOME design!!!

Juliana said...

I love the colors on this!!
And that gingham!! So fresh!

Beautiful card!

Crystal said...

LOVE these colors with those strawberries....BEAUTIFUL!

Judy Rozema said...

Very summery and fun!! Love the gingham!