Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Last day of Sneak Peeks for CDS

Today is the last day of Sneak Peeks for Clear Dollar Stamps. All the sets you have seen the last few days are available tomorrow Oct. 1st. Here is your sneak preview gals for today:
Lori
Angela
Candy
Cassie
Katie
Kim
Laurie
Linda
Nancy
Sarah
Tricia
Now I bet you are wondering where my football side panels are... Well it was a little hard to read and so I am going with a more subtle look. Besides I still have my team at the top and the colors overall. hee hee Can't not have them here a little bit. :0) See you back here on Friday for some exciting news! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Stacy, I thought your background was a hoot! Even though we are KC Chiefs fans here.;) I still thought it was really cute!!