Monday, November 22, 2010

Hot beverage...hot beverage...

Over on Totally Stampalicious blog today its all about warm up with a hot chuppa. I used the new Attitude Ruby and her hot chocolate she is holding. This green dotted paper from Cosmo Cricket kept falling out of the folder so I just decided I better use it. The sentiments in this set are so fun and can be used a lot for any girlfriend cards. I added a few sprigs with a button top and done. Very simple but cute in the end. Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Glad I checked in before I went to work, this is adorable love the sentiment

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS FABULOUS!

Peggy said...

Super cute card! Love the dotted paper!

Monique said...

So fun Stacy !!! :)

Crystal said...

How Fun Stacy!!!! This is GREAT!!

Summerthyme Studio said...

Very adorable!

Susan (rainy) said...

Very cute! LOVE the "simple" and wonderful design.

Joanne (jojot) said...

she looks like she is enjoying that hot chocolate....fabulous and the bkgd paper is a wow

Virgo5 said...

Wonderful Stacy, love the polka dots!

Judy Rozema said...

How cute! Love that paper!