Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Homegrown goodness

Spring break is so nice it almost makes me wish it was summer, not quite though. ha! Kids are enjoying the break and I know that I have enjoy stamping a little bit too. This adorable guy is from Whiff of Joy called You have green fingers. My parents have a huge garden and tomatoes is just one of many vegetables they grow. I made a few of these as one will be for my dad and another one for my stash. I think its pretty general and can be for just about anyone. Super cute don't you think? I just adore this mouse! Simple ribbon tab with the hardware from CTMH and a few brads along the side. Easy Peasy!
Thanks for stopping in and have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

petra,s cards said...

stunning card and image stacy!!!
xx petra

Marisa said...

Cute image - made me smile :) Darling mix of DPs and lovely touch with the brads.

Tracy said...

He's precious Stacy! Unfortunately I have to claim a black thumb. I even killed an air plant. LOL Your coloring is awesome and both cards will produce a smile I'm sure. :-) Hugs!

Susan (rainy) said...

What a darling card. That little guy is adorable. Love this!

Dorte said...

Lovely card, Henry is a favourite of mine.
Wishing you a Happpy Easter.
hugs Dorte