Sunday, May 27, 2012

FS277 It's a Shower

This weeks Featured Stamper is Susanbri. She has a darling gallery with lots of CAS style creations. Lots of Christmas ones also, but I needed a card for a bridal shower so I cased this Baby Shower card. Kept the colors, oval frame and simplicity. Changed the stamps, didn't have shimmery paper but I used my swiss dots folder and added pearls. This image is in my new Summer Kit from Whiff of Joy! I got it on Thursday and I ADORE the set. Oh my goodness.... all the stamps in this kit are totally adorable. I have never done a kit without seeing all the images, so I thought why not. I loved seeing all the sneaks with this image alone. I am so GLAD that I ordered it as I already have a few images colored up and working on the cards. hee hee Doesn't a new stamp set just get you all excited? Well it does me. ha! This was for my SIL who can do an english accent very well. She just loved the card. Ofcourse put a few of my Pat prima's on here to make it extra special. I hope you get to play along with us this week. Have a wonderful day!


6 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

gorgeous card image is so sweet!!

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous, love all the pink...

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome coloring, Stacy! :)

Dawn B. said...

Your coloring is fantastic. I love the softness and shadowing on the umbrella. Great job.

Tracy said...

I've really been in a pink mood lately so I'm lovin' this. Gorgeous, GORGEOUS coloring Stacy and a beautiful card. Hugs!

Joanne (jojot) said...

you are rocking these sweet images