Friday, August 24, 2012

Poppy Thank you

It's Friday, YEA!!! Over on the Flourishes Blog today we are focusing on the beautiful Poppy Patch stamp set today. For some reason I have a habit of coloring this flower in orange a lot and I don't do orange very well. ha! I stamped out my poppy flower on classic white cardstock in memento tuxedo black ink. Then I die cut a Spellbinders Classic oval large layered with a Floral oval over the top on dimensionals.
I colored my poppy using Copic Collections


My oval frame has a few kaiser rhinestones around border. Some beautiful cotton white lace trim and a Basic Grey Jovial button to finish it off. Very cleana nd crisp feeling and I do like how this turned out for a simple Thank you card. Great news for those that own or will be getting their very own Silhoutte machine. We have the Poppy Patch Silhouette file found HERE.
Check out the beautiful creations from the design team today:
Christine
Cindy
Julie
Danielle
Tammy
Beate
Silke
Sharon
Jan Marie

15 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

stunning image adorable frame and so elegant
Hugs Kate xx

Beate said...

Gorgeous coloring, frame and card, Stacy!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Alexandra said...

Gorgeous image Stacy, and as usual, beautiful colouring and using only 3 colours too, love it! Poppies are one of my top favourite flowers.

Marisa said...

Love the frame around the poppy. Fabulous work as always :)

ChristineCreations said...

I think you did a beautiful job with the orange :) Love the pairing of the framing with the die and the lace, plus that fun twine!

Sewflake said...

What a darling card! Love that die and use it a lot myself. Well done as always and so pretty.

April said...

So pretty. I love the image and your coloring. The frame is so lovely!

Tracy said...

Love those rich bold colors Stacy. This is a stunner! Hugs!

Allison Cope said...

It's like a beautiful framed piece of art!!! Just gorgeous Stacey! Love the white on white - that otangey-red just pops off the card! Stunning!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Oooh, the poppy looks so pretty in that die-cut, Stacy! Just a really BEAUTIFUL card, gf!

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful! I love the frame around the poppy and the bling you added to it.

Silke Ledlow said...

Stacy, this is a BEAUTY!!! I like the framing and the added bling along with the scoring!!! Hugs ~S~

dpkennedy said...

Love the framing on this Stacy! Beautiful card!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Beautiful design!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful design, Stacy... so pretty and dainty!