Today, we're hosting a 4-step challenge that will give you not one, not two, not three but FOUR ways to win our New Release Bundle! Here's how it works! Throughout the day, we'll be revealing elements to our progressive challenge. Want the first portion?
STEP 1: Simply use this sketch! Just that easy! Once you are done, be sure to link up your creation below using the Inklinkz widget. HERE'S THE CATCH!!! If you want to be eligible for ALL FOUR ways to win, you need to be progressive and add your creation to each step of the challenge. You can make 4 cards or wait until all four steps are revealed and incorporate all four steps into one card. BUT, even if you only make one card using all the steps, you need to link it up on all four posts. Random.org will chose four winners so we want to make sure you are counted for each step you used on your creation! If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCNOV12 as your keyword for all four parts to this challenge. You have until next Friday, November 16th at 5PM EST to enter – so get those creative juices flowing! You have a shot at four sets valued at more than $60! Woo hoo!
The OFFICIAL Rules…..
- Simply create a card using this sketch!
- Entries need to be in by Friday, November 16 by 5 PM EST
- Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entry
- You must link your creation on this post using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges. Only those that don’t combine will be in the running.
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCNOV12
- We’ll announce the winners Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post on Saturday, November 17th so check back then to see if you’re one of the lucky winners!
Check back on Flourishes Blog at 6AM CST for .... another clue-- STEP 2 is coming your way then!A Guiding light onto classic white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink. I then die cut the circle using Spellbinders Classic circles and Scallop circles. My boat is colored using copic collections:
Now for my creation.....
Now for my creation.....
I did a little faux stitching around my designer paper from Authentique Loyal collection. This paper is perfect for masculine cards. Tied off my beautiful ivory iridescent ribbon with a button and kraft jute combo and voila! I do really like making masculine cards.
Heather and Danielle as they played along in Step 1, sketch only with me. Don't forget about our Gamblers Sale! Have a fun filled weekend!