Tuesday, December 25, 2012

FS307 Sitting by the tree

This weeks Featured Stamper 307 is Sylvia aka Fee. Delightful gallery and lots of choices on design. As the weather here is cold and slushy I thought how about a springy creation for you. I choose Sylvia's Life is good scene with the kids and warm fall colors. I changed my colors to spring, kept this a silhouette and kid image and the layout. Changed the stamp, color and addes faux stitching. Hope you can play along this week.

I stamped my image from Sweet Day of Summer using memento tuxedo black ink onto my designer paper. I then die cut using Perfectly Pierced Classic Window for my shape. My designer paper is from Teresa Collins Spring Fling along with our Color Made Easy Collections Poppy and Emerald Coast.
The ribbon is from the Color Made Easy ribbons Emerald Coast collection to match perfectly. Some faux stitching down the center panel along with a few clear rhinestones on the corners. My button is from our new button collections in Cotton Candy Pink tied off with a little bit of ivory jute for the finishing touch. Voila! Hope you have a fabulous day!

No comments: