Monday, January 21, 2013

You're a Star

Happy Monday! The kids have the day off today which means I am not sure how much stamping time I will get in today. ha ha! However I did get this sweet creation done using Racer Henry. My background is created with several strips of black paper that I layered to look like a checker board sorta.

Henry is stamped out on classic white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink. Colored him with various copic markers. I stamped Racer Henry out first then I masked it so that I could get the Henry's racecar in the background. The sentiment is from a SNSS stamp set that I added a punched star with a brad center. Voila! Hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Stacy, this is so cute! I love how you did the background, so perfect with this image.

Marisa said...

You know how to showcase mice, Stacy :) Darling image and love the black and white border.