Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mojo291 Fathers Day

Whohoo!!! I got my new stamp in the mail and had to play right away. I couldn't resist the new set called Man Of The Hour from Waltzingmouse Stamps. This set speaks to so many of the men in my life let alone my friends who need cards. The Mojo Sketch this week was perfect for sentiments so I played along. The papers are fun and easy peasy for a guy card I thought. The papers are from the deisng pack Memories by Teresa Collins.
 
Added some faux stitching around the border and a button twine combo for the corner. I do like how this turned out. Hoping I can play some more this weekend, but got things to do now. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Audrey Hiltke said...

Oh so beautiful - love the clean lines and color combo - perfect for Dad!!! And your stitching looks so good - thought it was the real thing!
Hugs,
Audrey

Cheryl said...

Girl, you rocked this masculine card! I LOVE it! Nice colors, great sentiment on the ovals, and love your added touches with the button/twine and your faux-stitching!

Marisa said...

Loving the papers the FDay sentiment is fabulous and as you said, perfect for this week's Mojo sketch!! Great card!

Carmen O. said...

What a fabulous card! Love the papers and the way you did the sentiment. Perfection.

Leslie Miller said...

Love this card. Love it! Super great sketch, too!