Welcome to the kick-off of our December releases! Today the Flourishes Design Teams are ushering in a challenge and YOU could walk away winning all of our new sets for December! Here’s how to get in on the fun. All you need to do is play in the…..Flip it Sketch Challenge!
My card is pretty clean and simple for the sketch today. I stamped Meet me under the Mistletoe onto Classic White card stock using Memento Tuxedo black ink.
I cut around the image and added dimensionals to the back. My white panel is textured with a snowflake panel and stamped my sentiment on the designer paper. For some reason the sentiment doesn't look that dark but it is when you are holding the card. Add a few jewels and voila!
Be sure to check out the creations from the Design Team:
- Allison Cope
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Heather Jensen
- Julie Koerber
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
- Tosha Leyendekker
- Deborah Anton
- Cheryl Lea
- Simply create a card or project inspired by either of the sketches above.
- Entries need to be in by Friday December 13 at 5 PM EST
- Those entries using Flourishes Stamps will be counted twice
- You must link your creation on our InLinkz Widgit to be counted
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog post or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges from other sites or locations. Only those entries that don’t combine will be in the running. Because this challenge means winning new Flourishes sets we want to see your beautiful creations made specifically for this challenge.
- If you upload to SCS please use the keyword FLLCDEC13A or FLLCDEC13B
- We’ll announce the winners on Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post here on the blog on Saturday December 14th, so check back then to find out if you are a winner!