Sunday, January 12, 2014

FS362 Berry Thankful

This weeks Featured Stamper 362 is Rebecca aka rebeccadeeprose. A charming gallery with creations for everyone. I kept going between two cards  and finally settled on this Berry Sweet creation to case. Don't worry I will be back to case one of the 3D projects she has, they are awesome! Anyways, I kept the over all layout, theme of berries and summer. Changed the stamp, papers and added corner accents.
I started by die cutting Spellbinders Oval and Opulant Ovals in Color Made Easy Poppy Card stock and Classic White. My berries from Berry Sweet Frames are stamped in Memento tuxedo black ink.
My berries are colored with Copic Collections:




Stamped the sentiment Inside and Out Thank You using Memento tuxedo black ink. Now I stamped them twice so that I could pop the second set up on dimensionals after they were cut out. I love this red gingham paper and it went well with the berries. Added some white crochet ribbon and Color Made Easy Pistachio Moss Green tied into a bow and a jute twine with wooden button to finish it off. The corner accents are yes again those awesome Candi accents. A little bit of sparkle to the berries and Voila! I hope you find time to play today. Don't forget I have my Blog Candy still running!!!

5 comments:

Greta said...

Wow--this is a beauty! I need to use my Candi embellishments & you've inspired me!

TLady said...

HOW PRETTY STACY!!!!!!!!!!!;) I LOVE THIS SET TOO!!!!!!!!!!;)

Leslie Miller said...

So beautiful and refreshing! I love the gingham and green ribbon with the berries. All of Flourishes' fruit stamps are fabulous.

Traci M said...

This is soo pretty, garden fresh, Stacy!! Love the red and white color theme, too!

Allison Cope said...

De-lish! What a fabulous and fun card! Your berries look good enough to eat Stacy!