Sunday, March 1, 2015

Snow tweet

Happy March! Yep, it is the first of the month and that means the new Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge is up! You can play along with us HERE. This months theme is Lucky Stamps! What is your "Go to" stamp (s) or stamp style? More details on the thread. 


There is no doubt that Snowman is one of lucky stamps. In fact each year I buy a few new snowmen stamps set. Usually from Whipper Snapper and each one is adorable.  ;-)  This card I dusted off an old favorite from CDS that is now closed called Snow Tweet! He looks so happy doesn't he.  He is stamped on white card stock and colored with Copic markers. A simple white panel with scored borders. Matted him onto some designer Christmas paper and then just a little bit of ribbon and lace wrapped around the base. Top it off with a few sequins and voila! Hope you can play along this month. 


3 comments:

Pauline said...

Oh Stacy, I love this card. Anything
snowmen related melts my heart. Beautiful design, & great papers.
I love how soft and airy your colouring the snowman's scarf and birds are. The sequins finish this off nicely!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, I agree with Pauline!! I just love snowmen, and this is a cutie! I love how you've colored him up and coordinated so beautifully with the DP! Sweet card!! Hugs, my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

You've convinced me I don't have enough snowman stamps. Love this! The perfect paper, too, of course!