Tuesday, September 29, 2015

In a nutshell...



Needless to say my stamping is in waves lately and I had to force myself to sit down and create this weekend. I did manage to get a card done for a friend using this adorable House Mouse called Mice Wishes.  He is stamped on white card stock and colored with Copic markers. Simple stitched rectangle of designer paper and some fun paper for the base. Wrapped lace and ribbon around before I adhered the mice panel. Added a button and twine to the sentiment tag and then some sequins and stickles to the water effect. Voila! 

2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Ah, Stacy, this little guy is just too cool and looks so comfy in his little nutshell...hehe! Makes me smile! Oh, what a delightful card, and I know your friend is going to LOVE it! Sweet embellishments too! Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

It's so adorable! Like I said before, you make it look easy, even though it's hard to find the time. This is so cute and I love the fall colors and papers and the big button.