Sunday, November 8, 2015

FS457 Angelic Snowman

This weeks Featured Stamper 457 is Mhines. Exciting gallery with so many gift sets you would of thought for sure that is what I had chosen to case. That was my intention however time did not allow for that today. Instead this Angels Among us card stood out to me with the soothing colors and design. I kept the oval shape and framing, colors, single image and simplicity.  Changed the papers, stamps and ribbons. Enjoy your week!



Instead of an angel I used this darling snowman called Snowman with birdhouse from Serenidipity stamps. He is stamped on white card stock and colored with Copic markers. My paper is from Basic Grey 25th and pine paper pack for the background. Added some lace trim and ribbon behind the image panel. A favorite Spellbinders die for the card frame and some stickles to wrap it up. Voila! Have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

So cute and sweet, Stacy! I love the simplicity, but you've got that gorgeous die cut, too. Fun to see another one of your snowmen. You must have a big snowman collection!

Traci M said...

He is adorable, Stacey!! I like the simplicity and the pretty blue backing!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is one adorable snowman (I just love them all, but he's especially handsome!!). And you've really colored him up beautifully and have a great layout with the decorative die and pretty ribbon and lace. Just the sweetest! Hugs!