Monday, May 16, 2016

Big juicy hug

Good morning! These Juicy Strawberries were sitting on my desk asking to be colored this weekend. Since the baseball game was rained out I got to play a little bit. I printed these berries four to a page since they are the smaller sizing which makes for some quick cards. I created the first one and posted it here if you remember. 
Similar design with the Spellbinders shape and some gingham paper this time die cut for the background. Then I wrapped a little bit of pleated white ribbon around the middle and some shimmery white over the top. Tied off the button and added a few pearls and sparkle to the berries. 


The inside has the sentiment that goes with this set. Some matching gingham to the bottom and voila! Hope you have a wonderful day! 



4 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Oh Stace...this is absolutely charming! How perfect is that red plaid paper with this image! And your sweet little button/ribbon tie on the end just "ties" it all together! It makes me want to go up to the mountains for a cozy picnic. Adorable!!

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful, juicy, fabulous berries, Stacy! I just love the red gingham and dark green together. Very countrified! Glad you got some "you" time this weekend.

CherylQuilts said...

Ah, Stacy, I just love these strawberries, and you're like me when it comes to printing multiple images on a page. And what a beautiful card this one is! Just love your coloring and the sweet gingham (reminds me of picnic time), and what lovely finishing touches with the pleated ribbon, button, and pearls!! Sweetness, my friend (like you!). While I'm sorry the boys got rained it, you made the best of it!! Hugs, sweet friend, and have a great week!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Gingham and strawberries, what could be sweeter? I love different shaped cards. Inside and out this is just awesome.