Monday, October 3, 2016

Noel Masculine

The October Dirty Dozen Christmas theme is Paper Love, with a catch. You can check out the challenge HERE and hopefully play a long. This year I need a few more masculine cards so this challenge was going to be perfect. 


I used this plaid like paper from My Minds Eye Cozy Christmas for the base layers over caramel and chocolate card stock. Used another piece of this CTMH hardware that I have had forever! Stamped the image from Joyful Arrangements and colored with Copic markers. Added chocolate ribbon to the base and finished it all off with stickles and pearls. Now... I know what you are thinking, pearls and masculine. I figure they are small enough they won't notice them? You think? ha ha ! Hope you can play along this month.

3 comments:

Davi said...

Love the plaid with the image! Great man card Stacy ;)

Leslie Miller said...

The plaid is fabulous and you make me want to get this whole stamp set out again this year. Hey, just think of the pearls as little candy sprinkles. Guys like candy, right?

Traci M said...

Super cute...plaid is always a winner !! I sure hope to play in this challenge soon!! Thanks for keeping it going!!