Monday, November 7, 2016

Happy Fall

Happy Monday and yes a fall card as promised. These sunflowers are so sweet packaged in their wrapper don't you think? These are from Sunny Harvest one of our first fall releases I believe. 


A rather straight forward card with a stitched rectangle to die cut the sunflowers. Stamped my sentiment in the top right corner and added a button and twine combo to the bottom corner. The designer paper is from the Warm and Cozy pack with the base layer textured using chicken wire embossing folder. A little bit of sparkle and voila!

 Since we were raking up leaves yesterday, I thought I would share a picture of Ranger. I don't share pictures of him often since most of the time he won't sit still for one. Dogs... ha ha! This is our small tree that we started clean up around. I was trying to hide this old football to throw away since its all torn. However as you can see Ranger found it and decided it was a keeper still. Ranger is doing okay, lately he has had several more seizures so we changed up his medicine.  :-(  Trying to find the right balance of a normal dog and no seizures is rather taxing. But we will find the right balance and it will all be good.
He sure does love when we rack up the leaves. Ranger will hide his ball and then root around for it like he didn't know it was there. Hence scattering all the leaves we piled up all around again. Makes for fun and giggles for us. We had 5 bags of leaves between this tree and the larger one we have in the back. They all haven't fall off yet so another round of leaf bags in the next few weeks I am sure.



Thanks for stopping in today. Hope you enjoy this wonderful fall day! 



4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

It makes me happy to see your beautiful card and Ranger! I love this PP set. Wish I could have colored it this fall, but I can't keep up with Marcy. Your card is so gorgeous with the cute paper and the chicken wire embossing. Really love that chicken wire! I have it in a die and must remember to use it. Makes a great background. I hope Ranger gets straightened out soon. He's so innocent and uncomplaining and ready to enjoy life and forget his troubles. LuLu does the same thing with toys. She'll hide it under a blanket, get the blanket all wadded up and then try to get the toy out. When outside she'll put a toy in a difficult spot and pretend she's having a hard time getting it out. Dogs are way smarter than lots of people think. I LOVE them!

Davi said...

SOOOO pretty Stacy! I really like the dp to go with the pretty image! And I LOVE the chicken wire Embossing, so perfect with the sunflowers :) Hope you get Ranger fixed up soon! Just imagining him racing thru the leaves makes me laugh!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards,love the beautiful Fall colors. Love your German Shepard, he is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards.
Have a great day!

Mary L Schreiber

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, I love this "bouquet" of sunflowers in the wrapping, and they are beautifully colored! What a great layout with the DP and the embossed background...and I always love your bling too! It's wonderful to see Ranger enjoying himself, and I'm so glad he is doing fairly well. He sure is keeping you all busy with the leaves - hehe!! Enjoy, sweet friend! Hugs! xoxo