Monday, April 17, 2017

Baby bunny

Good morning. Another baby card for you using Built With Love from Crafter's Companion. I think this might be retired since I am not able to find it? I just got this a few months ago and finally inked it up. Sheesshh... I need to stamp faster I guess. ha ha  


Might be a little too much sparkle on the blocks but what the hey its a baby card. hee hee  I added faux stitching around the white base panel. The designer paper is from my scrap bin and perfect for the color combo. This is for my friend Ali who is not finding out the sex of the baby... so neutral colors. Added a scalloped edge to the bottom of the designer paper and a few tiny buttons to finish it off. Voila! Thanks for stopping by today. 



2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable, sweet, and perfect! I love the glittered blocks and those cute little buttons. Crafter's Companion made the cutest baby sets. I have a few and love them. Don't have this bunny, though. He's darling! Love the fresh and clean look of your card. It's just right!

Traci M said...

Awww...so sweet and soft and perfect for a baby. Like a cuddly blanket! Blessings on your day!