Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Raspberries anyone?

I will admit I wouldn't want this particular berry basket if I had to choose since these guys touched them. But a fresh basket yes please. hee hee  :-)  Since I had pulled out my patriotic ones for the July calendar page I came across this one and set it on the desk to use. Oh they just make me so happy. 


Since this is such a large image its hard to create a lot of embellishments but the picket fence at the bottom worked well. I added a butterfly to the top berry and my sentiment to the corner. They do have some sparkles on the berries for fun. Voila! 

5 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Really cute and so nicely colored!

bensarmom said...

Stacy,
This is just adorable and beautifully colored. I too would take an untouched basket of these.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is adorable, and I agree...given me a fresh basket without mice crawling over it...hehe! BUT your raspberries look delicious and beautifully colored! This image doesn't need much else, and I love the sweet little fence you've added. It makes me smile!! Hugs! xoxo

Davi said...

Lol dont think I would want that basket either! But those little guys are adorable and you did a fantastic job coloring the berries! I love this card :)

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Stacy, they're so, so cute having their raspberry feast! Such a darling image and pretty, too! Looks like such fun to color. The picket fence is perfect. Short enough to not cover too much, but the ideal border. I love it all over!