Friday, January 19, 2018

Grab a map Friday


Good  morning! Another Friday with our Power and Spark Grab a Map challenge for the month. I am enjoying the different designs and thought I would use Peony Muse for my card today. 


I stamped and colored my Peony onto white card stock, then cut around the flower to pop onto the base circle. I would have used the matching die, but I masked the leaves so I couldn't do that this time. Pierced and edge around the card base and then just a few enamel dots and some sparkle to finish it off. Voila! 

Be sure to check out the Bloom Brigades creations today:

  Christine Okken
Julie Koerber
  Katie Sims



6 comments:

Katie Sims said...

WOW, what a lovely yellow bloom! Love you coloring on this Stac....and your card is awesome too! (((HUGS)))

Donna Ellis said...

Gorgeous card, Stacy, with that amazing contrast of happy yellow and the drama of black. Beautifully colored and shaded! hugs, de
{Creative Smiles}

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhh, the colors, the papers, the sketch! Wow! What a gorgeous coming together of fantastic-ness!

Davi said...

WOW Stacy that is one Beautiful card! You could not have used a more perfect background dp with you pretty peony! Super job on the coloring and it look perfect cut out ;)

Traci M said...

Beautiful card, Stacy!! I love your bloom and color combos! You are definitely rocking these sketches!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy! This is GORGEOUS! Your flower is beautiful, and what a great sketch and DP! Absolutely exquisite!! All other words fail! THUD! Hugs!