Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Deep soothing breath

Welcome to the 2018 Dare To Get Dirty Challenges. What fun these are. Not sure what we are talking about? Check out the FAN CLUB page and join the club. Special challenges and fun awaits you! :-) This year I am able to host a challenge again and I am super excited as this is always a fun week at SCS. Check out my challenge HERE for details and linking your creation.


Some of you might need to be a little more generic with their creation for the challenge such as I have done here. And that is PERFECT all the same. I want everyone to play along. This is Take a Deep Breath that is just awesome. We actually saw some of these flowers and leaves up in Canada recently when we were on vacation, very cool! I have this printed on kraft cardstock and colored with various Prisma colored pencils. Some scrap designer paper for the base that is embossed with a dots folder. Some piercing along the bottom edges and a button and twine combo for the corner. Sparkles added to the water and voila! Hope you can play along with us today!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful coloring on kraft! You're wowing me with your Prismas, Stacy. You've taken to them like a pro!