Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Blue Bird happiness

Who likes snowmen? ME!!! My snowmen are just so darn cute! This is another card for the Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge for September. If you want to play along check it out HERE.


I bought this from Sassy Cheryl's and I think it was part of some she retired as I an unable to find it now on her site. He is colored with various Copic markers. I pierced around the edge of his panel and the base. Textured a piece of paper behind the image panel. A few pearls and some sparkles. Voila! cute cute!!! Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Traci M said...

Stacy, such a super cute image and fun card... I love it in the blues! Thanks so much for leading me to this challenge; it helped get me going in the snow man department!

Leslie Miller said...

He's darling and your card is so pretty in the blues which I know are your favorite. The little pink bird is absolutely precious! You're sure doing a great job with your designer paper these days.