Friday, December 7, 2018

Snowflake gift

Good morning and happy Friday. Created a few gift card holders for the girls at work using some paper bags I had in the stash. These are super easy and come together quickly. Here is what it looks like when they open the envelopes. I stamped out the snowflake from Grandma's Snowflakes in brown ink and cut around the edges. Added a brad to the center and my sentiment with a fish tale end. Some designer paper to the bag and the stitched edge using Snuggle Down stamp set. 


This is what it looks like when you take the card out to write on and the gift card. Stamped the snowflakes on the inside as well. Voila! 


Check out the Bloom Brigades creations today:


  

3 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, what a fabulous gift idea! I love how you've used the paper bags and the DP and the wonderful Snuggle Down set for the faux-stitching. I just love these Grandma's Snowflakes and need to play with these some. Life is busy just before Christmas, so I HOPE to get some time...but we'll see. Sending warm and sunny hugs, sweet friend! You always inspire me! xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, you can do a lot with that Snuggle Down set, and it goes perfectly with Grandma's Snowflakes! Those stitches are perfect! Cute gift card holder!

ChristineCreations said...

This is fun Stacy! Perfect little packages :)