Wednesday, May 29, 2019

May Ride the ole skates

Well hello! It has been awhile since my last post, I know. Life has been pretty busy with the boys sports and events. Then we took a much needed little trip to relax and get ready for the next big swing of events. I am back, relaxed and SO ready to create. This card is for the Dirty Dozen May Christmas challenge that I did post over on SCS. I need to get into the stamping groove again.  :-)  


The sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches from a few back which fit this guy called Snowman Down. I am not sure if it is retired, it is not showing up in the store now? Sorry if he is cuz hes adorable! Anyways... he is colored with Copic markers and then added to the base with designer paper. I stamped the sentiment on the vellum strips and added some enamel dots and sparkles. Voila! 
Thanks for stopping by. 


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Welcome back, Stacy! Missed you. I figured you were busy with the boys, but glad to hear you had a little vacay, too. Sometimes you just have to let things go. I've been busy scheduling up the whole month of June on my blog so I can step back while we travel. So nice to get away! You're back with a real cutie today and it gives me a big ol' smile! Cute paper and I like how you did the vellum. No matter if this darling snowman is retired. You brought him to life on your card!

Pauline said...

First of all, so glad you are back. I was concerned about you as it has been a while. Love your card Stacy, snowmen just melt my heart. The vellum strips is a really cool idea. Love this!