Monday, August 26, 2019

Deer birthday man

Another digital image that is no longer available. Man I need to either stop buying these or start using them more. The hard choices in life. ha ha  This did not quite turn out like I pictured it in my head either with the green grass like I added. Too late though once it was done I had to work with it. 



Anyways, this one is using my Prisma colored pencils and some distressing around all the layers. A few brads as accents and my birthday sentiment. Voila! 


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Stacy, I'm way far behind on my visiting since our trip, but I just had to stop at this one and say how great I think it turned out. I don't know what you had in mind, but it looks fabulous to me! Perfect pencil coloring of the deer, and I love how the grass looks. Super background. Perfect guy card! I have a number of digis I haven't colored yet, but making progress. Love all the stamping you've been doing. Beautiful stuff!