Friday, October 25, 2019

Abundant thanks

Morning. This has to be my favorite fall card I have created this year. I am using Atumun's Opulence that I printed large for my card. I wanted a rather country like feel to this thank you since the person it is going to lives on a farm at this point. hee hee  She would laugh if she heard me say that, but will love it. Anyways... I colored the blooms in various fall colors using Copic markers.


I then die cut using Spellbinders larger oval and decorative ovals that are from ages ago in my die stash. layered some designer paper with faux stitching under the image panel. Wrapped some twine and added some button accents. Some sparkle finishes this off today. Voila! 

Bloomie creations to check out today:
  Allison Cope
 Julie Koerber


3 comments:

Mischelle Smith said...

Love the colors on your card. The buttons are a nice, unexpected surprise. I clip buttons off of clothes that are going to the trash. I put them in an old Yankee Candle jar. But, I don't ever use them. Happy Autumn!

Henriƫtte Creatively Happy said...

Wow Stacy, beautiful colouring. This is a real fall card with that beautiful bouquet.
Thank you so much for sharing and have a wonderful weekend.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, Stacy, I'm so glad I came over today. You've been coloring pretty and I'm totally smitten with it. This is an absolute charmer with the pink gingham and buttons. I need to figure out a way to get buttons on a card with minimal bulk. You know how I am about keeping them easy to mail. This is soooooo inspiring!