Friday, November 15, 2019

Fall Blessings

Happy Friday! Power Poppy has some exciting news to share with you over on the PP Blog. I will share a little with you here... Help me welcome in our new Bloom Brigade members Broni and Nancy. Yea!  They are both very talented and were part of the Instant Gardners for a long time. Excited to have them as part of the BB. 
We have a few new designers to the Instant Gardners that you will want to check out also. But I don't want to spoil all the fun. Head on over to the PP Blog for the FULL details! 

One last fall card for you and then we are gonna get going with more Christmas ones. hee hee  We have a little surprise coming for you next week at Power Poppy too. Be sure to keep checking back in, you won't want to miss all the excitement. Now for my card. This is using Season's Seatings today. 


My, I did use a lot of colors on this but I like how it turned out. Some designer paper that was my color choices for the flowers. I layered some scrap designer above the heart die cut edge I added to the base. The base also has some piercing around the edges. My sentiment stamped and then some enamel dots and sparkle finish it off. Voila

Check out the Bloom Brigades creations today:
  Christine Okken
  Julie Koerber


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhh, so beautiful, Stacy! I was so excited when Marcy made this into a digi. How gorgeous this is with the pretty colors and papers. Very festive for the fall season!