Sunday, November 1, 2020

Christmas Wreath

Good morning. Welcome to the November Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge. You can find this months challenge HERE
This months challenge is one I had a totally different plan for and then I went another direction with it. I will have to work on my first idea later this month. I went with Berry Sweet Holiday for my card today. 



I colored this wreath with various Copic markers and added sparkles. My pennant layer is sponged with orange ink before I removed the die to bring our more of the orange in the wreath. A red lace trim down the edge along with some orange twine tied off the edge. Scattered some enamel dots for accents and voila! Hope you can play along with us this month. 

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I totally love this wreath! It's so sweet and easy and you could do a bunch of them. Yours is soooo pretty, Stacy!