Wednesday, December 1, 2021

December Dirty Dozen Christmas Challenge

Welcome to the December Dirty Dozen Challenge. This is going to be my last time hosting the Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge as I have taken a step back. I have hosted the challenge for 10 years and I am now passing on the challenge to Angie. Woot Woot! Angie will do an amazing job for you all. Lydia thank you so much for allowing me to run this challenge for the last 10 years, its been FUN! Now... onto December's challenge.



This is using Snuggle down for my card, which is apparently not available anymore. However you can use the digi Cup of Good Cheer for the same image. Easy peasy as you can see. 
Colored with various Copic markers. My designer paper from gosh knows how long ago was perfect for these thermos. A stitched scallop edge and some sparkle with enamel dot to finish if off. Voila



No comments: