Friday, January 14, 2022

Lilac's and relax

Morning! Busy week however I am working in creations when I can. This is using Lilac Time which is retired but a digi version called Lilac and Lemons you can still purchase. Pulled colors from the designer paper with the hues of purple and yellow for my lilacs. Works well since there is lemons in the stamp too.  ;-)  


Wrapped lace trim and some ribbon around the base layers. My image panel onto a Spellbinders die cut bottom and popped up on dimensionals. Tied a bow and then some enamel dots and sparkles to finish it off. Voila! 



3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

One of my all-time favorite stamps, including the digital. So gorgeous with your coloring and design. Loving that paper in the background, too. I miss Marcy's art. She is still the best in my book. Thank goodness I have plenty of it!

Pauline said...

Stacy, this is beautiful, love all the details on this, so springy!

Traci M said...

This is gorgeous!! Love your colored lilacs! I have this stamp and may get it out again soon!