Sunday, July 10, 2022

Summer blooms

Morning. This did not turn out like I had anticipated after looking at tons of flowers online. This is Sketches of Spring and the flowers in the digi are such a variety of colors when you search them. They seem more colored like summer verses spring. ha! 


The background has a textured leaf pattern that I got a few months back and I really like it. I did die cut a stitched frame and then outlined with the next layer up to canter over the base. Stamped a sentiment on a circle die cut and added some ribbon around the frame edge. Stickles and enamel dots to finish it off. Voila! 

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

I like how you framed your lovely flowers!

Leslie Miller said...

Spring can be a riot of color and you've turned this image into a beautiful card with your expert coloring, Stacy!