Sunday, April 7, 2024

Mouse assortment

Grabbed these furry guys for an assortment of cards. Lighting wasn't great but I was able to get photos  so here I go. This first one I cut the image down a little to fit on a 5x5 card. Easy layers and some faux stitching around the image panel. Added some brads and some sparkles to the berries. 


This next one I stamped the sentiment along the right side with some designer paper down the left. A few more brads and yes more sparkle. 


I giggle at this one because he has that little smile of up to no good. hee hee  Textured background to match the scrap designer paper at the base. Some added sparkles and brads. 










1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

These are just amazing, Stacy! When you start coloring you really go for it. It's like a candy shop with all these pretty colors and designs. The images are darling. I think the first is my favorite, but you've given each stamped image so much life and they're all so pretty and fun to look at. I giggled out loud when I saw what the little imp in the last card was about to do. Thanks for the fun!