Sunday, June 23, 2024

Sunday lambs

Good morning. Dusted off a really old set called Loving Lambs to create the other day. I had to make myself sit down and crafts especially since we bought fathers day cards this year. Been a long time since I had bought a card. A good reminder to get ahead of the stash when its really low. Anyways... 


This first one has some soft woodgrain paper for the background. Die cut a heart border with some ribbon wrapped around with a bow. A few tiny pearls for the corner and voila. 


This one I used a few of the scrap sizes from the next card to make a smaller one using the little praying lam. Textured the base layer and added some pearls to the corner. My sentiment is stamped along the side and yes it is not straight. ggrrr.. I usually don't stamp after I color but it was minimal I thought it would be fine. Guessed wrong. 


Next is using one of the large lambs in the set. Wrapped some lace trim and ribbon around the center. Pearl accents and some sparkle of the bell. Voila! Have a great day. 


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

These are all sweet and adorable, Stacy! It can be hard to find time for stamping when you're busy with life. Then you get out of the groove. It appears to me that you're fitting right back into that groove!