Friday, July 5, 2024

Flowers more

Two floral cards one with a bunch and a simple single. First one is using Prairie cheer. Fancy spellbinders die cut for the base layer. Added some designer paper with a lace trim along the left edge. That is what happens when you gut the designer paper too short. EEK! Anyways a few brads and sparkles to finish it off. 

This one I have to say I had mostly colored up from I can't even tell you how long ago and I just had to finish off the leaves and stems. Embossed the edges with a stitched die since it was such a large card front and added my sentiment. A few sequins accents and sparkles of course. Voila!





1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely gorgeous and inspiring cards, Stacy! I've scrolled through your last several posts but do not have enough time for commenting on all. I especially love the Mason jar bouquet here. I know I have that digi, but you've made it look extra special and I almost didn't recognize it. I love everything you create!