Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ribbon Prize Horse

Saturday is here, whohoo!!! Oh I am so glad because today is the first day of sneak peeks for April releases for Clear Dollar Stamps. YEA! This set is called Horse Poetry and oh how much fun I have had with it. Perfect set for my SIL, she loves horses and used to have one a long time ago. So you will see lots of these cards made especially for her. This set is available April 1st in the store here.
I watercolored the scene here and kept it very simple. I made the tag sorta look like a ribbon. Sorta I said... lol Check out the other DT cards!
Laurie, Candy, Monique, Kim,Tori
Make sure to check back tomorrow for more sneak peeks!

ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED:Horse poertyCARDSTOCK AND PAPERS:su chocolate chip, ww, garden green, basic greyINKPADS:ctmh black archival,su creamy caramel, garden greem old oliveMARKERS:noneACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS:brads, spellbinders scalloped rectangles, brads, dimensionals, aqua brushCOLORING MEDIUM (if any):watercoloringSPECIAL TECHNIQUES (if any):none

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Stacy!!!

What a super adorable card and that horse image is so cute. Love the card!

Billie

Michele Kovack said...

Beautiful!!! Colored perfectly!

Michelle Woerner said...

Very nice! I really love this horse and you colored everything perfectly!! Great card all around!

patti j. said...

I must go check out this Clear Dollar Stamps site! This horse is beautiful, and you have done an amazing job coloring him/her? Your SIL will love this card!

Jane Wetzel said...

this card is amazing Stacy! Love how clean your work always is...gees...you need to give me some lessons in that! ha ha! :)

Tricia T said...

That tag is great! I need to try that!!

Laurie Wilson said...

Such a pretty and springy horse card! It is really just lovely, and the design layout is just perfect. Love the "prize ribbon" sentiment!

Linda Borneman said...

Hi Stacy! I'm a day or two late blog visiting...but wow! What a sensational "Horse Poetry" card! I love your coloring, your layout and how you embellished the sentiment, as well. Beautiful card, Stacy! Love the color scheme, too.