Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Words of Kindness Butterly


Another day brings you more sneaks from Clear Dollar Stamps... Today I am showing you the new set called Words of Kindness. I used my new nessties called Blossom . I thought it would be fun with this wonderful sentiment. This set is available on Friday May 1st at the CDS store.
See you tomorrow for more sneaks! Have a great day!
ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED:words of kindness, beautiful butterflies
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS:su pretty in pink, ww, choc chip, basic grey sultry
INKPADS:su choc chip
MARKERS:none
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS:jewels, dimensionals nessties blossom, ribbon, dimensionals
COLORING MEDIUM (if any):none
SPECIAL TECHNIQUES (if any):none

13 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Boy, I keep seeing really cool stuff with these blossom nesties....I'm trying to resist buying them, but I can feel myself wanting them more and more. Love the sentiment inside the smaller one. LOVE that background DP too and how shiny it is. Beautiful card, Stacy.

Joan Ervin said...

I love the blossom nesties, too....the sentiment looks beautiful and your background dp is gorgeous!!! You do such awesome work, gf!!!

Juliana said...

This is absolutely LOVELY!!!
I love the pink!!
The blossom nesties are PERFECT with this--and that fabulous butterfly!

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful just beautiful. This sentiment looks terrific on that nestie. I have been trying so hard to NOT get those nesties. Love your paper and your butterfly. So pretty. Great peek.

Linda Anderson said...

Absolutely beautiful card!!! Everything about it is really quite lovely! Can't wait to see more sneak peeks!

Linda

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is just beautiful, Stacy! I love the colors and the wonderful shapes.

Linda Borneman said...

That's it! You've just pushed me over the "buy the Blossom Nesties" edge! LOL

This card is WAY gorgeous, girl! Love how you framed the sentiment with the pretty butterfly and dew drops, too!

I don't know how you do it!....

Cassie said...

This is very elegant and lovely! Love that background paper, and the butterfly just sets it off ;D

Laurie Wilson said...

Wow, really pretty colors and accents... i like how you combo-ed the paper with the blossom nesties!

Deborah Anton said...

Gorgeous! Those nesties look fun!! Hmmm... I feel a purchase coming on!! : )

Yvonne Hagane said...

This is soo stunning, Stacy!!! PERFECT!

Tasha said...

Wow stunning card - i love the paper and how you used your nesties - loving the sentiment too
love tasha xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, your Cards, are so beautyful.
Mel from Germany