Friday, January 15, 2010

Release the Kitty.... meow.......

***Second post today, Flourishes release next post below***
Two new sets today from Totally Stampalicious. Glam Kitty and a sentiment set for the Farmer Hawg set. Finally I get to show you this totally fun set Glam Kitty and oh my is she so FUN! I saw Holly (Toy) make the most adorable little drawer box here. So I emailed Holly and asked for the instructions, she was ever so gracious and sent me the file. So I went to work right away on this baby. I have made a few of these that you will be seeing soon.
Here is a photo up close of one card, the drawer and the bookmark in the set.

Below is showing another one of the cards in the set. This lips paper is so shiny and vibrant I had issues taking the pictures. It kept reflecting a shine on the the cards, so sorry about the photos being so bright. But I did use Melon Mambo cs from SU and that in itself is pretty bright. I used the vibrant pink ribbon with the black ribbon as well.

Here is a photo of the cards up close. I have about 2 of each card in the box with the bookmark and envies. I did little embellishments so I could fit more in the box.

I had the hardest time deciding what card to show you with this set. I finally decided on this Valentine one. Isn't that sentiment totally fun. TS has come up with some fun sentiments in this set for you.

Be sure to check out the other samples from: Joycelyn, Rebeccah, Lynnor, Vicki, Cindy, Sue, Laurie.
Remember they are IN STORE NOW!!!! And a added BONUS... all stamps INCLUDING these new releases are 15% off till the 17th! Whohooo Now what more reason do you need to grab up this baby. Have a wonderful day.

15 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my word Stacy you always out do yourself with these gorgeous projects!!!! What an awesome way to showcase these NEW fabby images!!!! Beautiful work girl!

Monique said...

Holy Smokers!! Fabulous job on all your cards and set..Isn't Glam Kitty perrrrfect :)..Great job!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

so true...so true ....love these new sets

Tasha said...

WOWZER this project is outstanding, all your creations look amazing
love tasha xx

America said...

Oh my!!!.. THESE ARE SUPER FUN AND ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS !!!!!!!!! WHAT AMAZING creations! YOU ROCK!

Cindy Haffner said...

Stacy you ROCK big time!!!!!

Peggy said...

Love your glam kitty projects! Totally out of this world!

Kathy Jones said...

WOW Stacy!!! All of these are incredible and that drawer looks gorgeous!!!! Love that sassy kitty and your hog card is sooooo cute!!!

Cheryl said...

Oh yeah, another great set Stacy! You ROCK GIRL! LOVE the vibrant colors, great images....done up perfectly : )

Your projects always inspire : )

Unknown said...

I just love the little set you made with the Glam Kitty release!! So creative, and useful, too!!! Gotta love that!!! Lovin' the farmer hawg sentiments used for a Valentine, too!! Think I will have to use that idea for my hubby's Valentine this year!! The wild hogs are digging up his pasture again and he is on the hunt..great timing!!

Virgo5 said...

Stacy this is over the top gorgeous stuff! love it all! and your Farmer Hawg looks so hunky in the hearts!

Jodi Collins said...

HEHE!! These are all just adorable!!! LOVE your coloring and the sentiments are just so cute!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome cards!! Oh my word, the kitty images are so sassy!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

This is such an AWESOME set, Stacy!!! STUNNING!!!!!

Joan Ervin said...

Stacy....you have out done yourself on this fabulous project...WOW!!! Each piece is just AWESOME!!!! Glam Kitty is soooo cute and your sure did pick the perfect colors!!!