Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Criss cross Carousel

I love criss cross fold cards because they are so different from the traditional fold. Here I used the set Enchanted Carousel from CDS. I stamped the swag along the panel and then kept it very clean with just the sentiment on the outside.

Below is a picture of the card insert pulled out. These are very simple to make. Finished it off with a little hook and ribbon on the top.
For you Digi lovers out there, be sure to stop by Totally Stampalicious blog. They are getting digi with it. Yep they are giving some free digi's away and they are selling single or package deals. So be sure to stop on by and check it out. Have a great day.

10 comments:

Corie said...

WOW this is BEAUTIFUL

Gloria Dojlido said...

Wow Stacy...this is absolutely beautiful! I love how you used the scallops on your criss cross card!

Crystal said...

This is sooo pretty I LOVE the criss cross!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your criss cross card Stacy!!

Leslie Miller said...

Just darling, Stacy! Love the crisp and fun colors, and the scalloped border. Great image!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I always admire the unusual folds....great card

Rebeccah Kuhne said...

Stacy, this is so stunning! I forgot how beautiful one of these cards could be! Fantastic job on this!

Cheryl said...

That is super-neat Stacy!

Barbara said...

This is just beautiful, Stacy!! I love that card fold and that horse is gorgeous!

Deborah Anton said...

Beautiful Stacy!! How funny that I did a criss cross project today!!