Thursday, June 24, 2010

Totally Stampalicious Blog Hop

Whohoo! If you just came from Vicki's Blog you are in the right spot. If you are just joining the Totally Stampalicious Blog Hop, be sure to head on over to the TS blog to start. Here are some details about the hop: We'll be giving away some really great prizes to THREE randomly selected winners so be sure to comment on every blog to increase your chances!! The GRAND PRIZE is ALL FOUR STAMP SETS from this FABULOUS New Release!! You only have until 9PM EST Friday, June 25th so get hoppin'!! All the stamps are available NOW! FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE on all orders over $50!! For a limited time only!
These new sets are totally fun! This first one is called JJ Pregnant. I made this cute little bookmark with matching holder for one of the girls at the boys karate who is pregnant. She is going to love this. The sentiments alone in this set are priceless.
This marriage one is called Gus and Stella. Oh my goodness very fun for those humor cards. I added some gray to her hair and then colored over it with brown. hee hee Very simple just a few buttons for the corner accent.

Now this has to be my favorite of the bunch Chef Pierre. Oh he is just too darn cute. I actually made a recipe card with this one. A friend wanted my fruit pizza recipe that she can keep out. So I thought I would actually do the front of the card with the recipe and Pierre. She loved it.


Now head on over to Sue's SCS Gallery for the last stop on the Blog Hop! And be sure to check back in on the TS Blog tomorrow for the winners! We will be out of town till Tuesday, I will catch up when we return! Enjoy your weekend.

29 comments:

Unknown said...

Great projects, Stacy!!They are all super cute and that pizza sounds yummy!! May have to try that!!

Marisa said...

Cute cards! It was mint chocolate chip ice cream for me not chocolate LOL!

Monique said...

Awesome Samples Stacy!! So creative..Love the recipe card!!

barbs said...

Thanks for sharing your creative talents.

juli (sweetpz) said...

wow great stuff!! you've been busy! thanks for sharing =)
hugs
juli

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Oh I just love your bookmark and holder...these are both fabulous!!!

Ross Plata said...

I loved the three cards are beautiful, Chef Pierre is my favorite, congrats!

Melissa said...

MMMMM...fruit pizza. I have a yummy recipe with a sugar cookie crust instead of using the cake mix...DIVINE. :) Love your cards - all of 'em!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh all so FABULOUS my friend.

Angela Thomas said...

OMG!!! These are absolutely hilarious! Beautifully done!!!

Patricia Rose said...

Stacy, all three of your projects are awesome... wow.. you have been a busy, busy girl... wonderfully done, as always...
hugs... Pat

Connie Jo said...

great trio of fun cards. love the chocolate sentiment. I live by reasons to eat chocolate!!! tfs.

Lori Turner said...

What awesome projects! I love that marriage one - makes me laugh everytime I see it! hahahah..TFS!

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Great cards, I just love those new stamps. You did a great job with them.:))

Rosalien

Kathy Kelsheimer said...

Stacy, These cards are amazing! Thanks for the inspiration, shecop@charter.net

Becky said...

These are hilarious. fabulous cards..

Diane said...

OMG I love them all! Fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing!
Diane

Terrie said...

Wonderful projects !!!Love em all !!

Melissa said...

I really like the bookmark and the dessert pizza...yum!

Virgo5 said...

Love them all Stacy! Olivia and I made the recipe Chef Pierre is holding and it was a hit! I'll have to post some pics.

Rebeccah Kuhne said...

WOW Stacy! You went all out! I love how you put a recipe on the chef pierre card! What a fantastic way to give a card!

Unknown said...

These are great....I love the ideas!

Jodie Mackrell said...

Stacy what a great job on all of these! love them!

Kimberly said...

Ha ha ha, these crack me up, especially that first one. Might have to give that a try :) Great cards!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Your cards are so cute. Love the sentiment with the pregnant lady! Love the hop and seeing all the ideas. Thanks.

Kendra said...

Great projects! And thanks for the recipe! :)

Purple Princess said...

Oh, I like all of these! Especially Gus & Stella! How funny!

Dee in N.H. said...

Great stuff. Love what you did with these stamps. Took a few minutes and explored your great blog...

Tammy Miller said...

What great projects, I have to admit I am quite partial to Bugaboos!