Monday, November 22, 2010

Hot beverage...hot beverage...

Over on Totally Stampalicious blog today its all about warm up with a hot chuppa. I used the new Attitude Ruby and her hot chocolate she is holding. This green dotted paper from Cosmo Cricket kept falling out of the folder so I just decided I better use it. The sentiments in this set are so fun and can be used a lot for any girlfriend cards. I added a few sprigs with a button top and done. Very simple but cute in the end. Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Glad I checked in before I went to work, this is adorable love the sentiment

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS FABULOUS!

Peggy said...

Super cute card! Love the dotted paper!

Monique said...

So fun Stacy !!! :)

Crystal said...

How Fun Stacy!!!! This is GREAT!!

Vicki G said...

Very adorable!

Susan (rainy) said...

Very cute! LOVE the "simple" and wonderful design.

Joanne (jojot) said...

she looks like she is enjoying that hot chocolate....fabulous and the bkgd paper is a wow

Virgo5 said...

Wonderful Stacy, love the polka dots!

Judy Rozema said...

How cute! Love that paper!