Monday, December 13, 2010

Midnight Christmas


Dusted off my Lovely as a Tree set and made a winter wonderland. Sponging the edges is something that takes me forever and I can never seem to get it quite the way I want but this time I didn't do too bad. Added some stickles and some super fine flower soft to the trees. The boys said they wanted me to send this card to us this year, they really like how it turned out. lol I am not sure I can send myself a Christmas card. :0) I do like how this looks though. And this Still Waters ribbon is awesome!!! Another Christmas card down! I am running out of time to get these finished. ACK.... Hope you have a great day!

11 comments:

Peggy said...

Very pretty! Love your wintry scene! The sponging around the edges looks perfect to me!

ChristineCreations said...

What a gorgeous rich blue to pair with this card Stacy! Beautiful!

Judy Rozema said...

Super elegant and gorgeous, Stac! I love that bright blue!

Marisa said...

I can't believe I don't have this set. May have to change that soon as there are so many lovely cards made with it, this one included! Great sponging and I love that bright blue ribbon you added. Love the idea of sending a card to your family - best kind of happy mail you can get :)

Dawn B. said...

Stacy this is gorgeous.. I love the rich ribbon.. I think the boys are right.. You should send it to your house.. :)

Joanne (jojot) said...

stunning....absolutely stunning

Michelle Woerner said...

LOVE those trees! So beautiful! I will send you a pm about the gal with the test tubes!

Crystal said...

This is totally GORGEOUS Stacy!!!! LOVE LOVE this!!!!

Kathy Jones said...

You have done a stunning job with this card Stac!!! Love the soft monochromatic look - very serene and that frame is gorgeous!!! :)

Traci M said...

Stacy, this is so beautiful! Sponging is hard for me, too, this looks great!
I put my cards I love on the Christmas tree, maybe consider doing that, or on a mantel for decor...it is okay to keep something for yourself. Or send it to your boys!! Or the dog! :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so elegant and beautiful Stacy!! I just love the rich blue and your design!