Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, Blog hop and more....

So how is day 3 of the new year treating you? Most kids are back at school and mom's are happy. ha ha kidding.... Lots happening this year and this week
*** Clear Dollar Stamps is having a big Blog Hop. Check out the CDS Blog to start, there is still time to hop and win.
***Jan 6th is Totally Stampalicious Blog Hop and New Releases. Be sure to check back on Thursday evening at the TS Blog to start.
*** Flourishes pre-challenge is this Friday for the New Release coming next week. Busy weeks coming and some really fun things coming down the road. hee hee

Okay on to this little darling. My wonderful hubby got me some of the greeting farm stamps that I have wanted for awhile. Isn't she just so darn SWEET! I really enjoy coloring these Anya's. This is the set called Miss Anya Lounge. I do have to say that the first one I really wanted to ink up is the girl with the jersey on. But I needed a card for my SIL this weekend and this is what I made for her. It fits her perfectly. I also used some new primas that DH got me and the new basic grey paper called Olivia. Darling isn't it and so simple.

On a personal note we have taken our house off the market and are going to stay in our home. We gave it a try at the hardest time of the year but 3 months is it for us. This was a tough decision even in putting it on the market but we felt that was what we needed to do. Now we are staying and that means some changes in the current house. EEK.... I will be giving up my stamping room and moving back into the office so the twins can have their own rooms. I am not too bumbed since I will be getting an even bigger desk so its a win win for everyone. hee hee Thank you for the thoughts and the prayers for my sanity over the last few months. They have been very appreciated. I need to get some work done today, thanks for stopping in to see me.

11 comments:

Angel said...

I'm sure that was a very tough decision. We'll have some to make ourselves within the next six months. :)
ADORABLE card!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Stacy she is so PRETTY!

Michelle Woerner said...

What an adorable card -I just LOVE her green pants! Sorry about the house situation. I know 3 people in my neighborhood that had to do similar things. It is just really tough out there! Hugs,

ChristineCreations said...

That's a big decision to make taking your house off the market Stacy...hopefully some of the changes in your current home will be helpful.

Such a cute card too lady. She's so sweet!

Emily Keaton said...

What a sweet card, Stacy!! Good luck with all of the upcoming moves within the house you are planning to stick with ;) !!!

Debbie said...

Adorable.
I am a true believer that things happen for a reason, so you might not see it now, but a few months down the road you'll see you made the right choice.

Lisa Lara said...

She is sooooooooo cute Stace. I just love the papers you used.

Linda Anderson said...

What a darling card Stacy!! Love the fun bright colors you used!

Another big decision about the house, but it sounds like you're turning it into a positive one. Less stress on you I'm sure.

Oh, and where are some recent Ranger pics? LOL!!!

Linda

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Lots going on! Super cute card, Stacy! Love the bright colors. Too bad about your house, actually. Bad time to try and sell, market-wise and season-wise. We listed our previous house for 6 months with no bites, then changed realtors and sold it right away. Maybe you could add on? It would probably be more economical in the long run. I'm sorry you had to give up your stamp room, but I know you're happy to do it for the boys. Happy new year!

Joan Ervin said...

WOW, Stacy...your coloring is outstanding on that adorable image...you are sooo talented, gf!!! I'm glad you have made a decision about the house, too, and you even get a bigger room...Whoohoo!!!

Dandi93 said...

Fabulous cards Stacy, love the wrench card for Gus, so creative.. great job