Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Four of a kind

It is time for Flourishes Christmas Spirit challenge for March. This months challenge is to have Four of something on your card. Four images or four embellishements anything you want as long as you have four of it. Read all the details, the winner of last months challenge and to play along HERE.


Four images is what I choose for my four. This candycane is from Sweets of the Season. Each of the bows is cut out and popped up on dimensionals and has a hint of sparkle to it. Added the sentiment onto a Spellbinders Fancy Tags and some silver cord and candycane twine to tie my bow. Simple and sweet and another one down. I hope you get a chance to play along with us! Dawn my wonderful friend and fellow DT over at Flourishes has a Christmas Spirit Sample to share with you also. Have a wonderful day.

10 comments:

Peggy said...

What a fabulous card and I think I can play in this one since I am ten cards behind on my CCC challenge on SCS!!

Dawn B. said...

Stacy this is beautiful.. I LOVE that you used for stamped images. Great idea.. The twine and lace are pretty together.. Great job..

ChristineCreations said...

This is really cute Stacy! I love how the candy canes look! Great papers and accents too. Such a yummy looking card!

Marisa said...

I must say this card was a surprise LOL! Funny how we expect certain cards at certain times of year. You did a fabulous job on it. Love the baker's twine and lace down the side and how you coloured the candy canes.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Love the candy canes, Stacy! The dp and twine are really perfect for them.

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Stacy!
Hugs and smiles

Kerri said...

Oh I love it! Love that you colored one red and the rest green, and that baker's twine looks fab!

Leslie Miller said...

Cute, Stacy! The candy canes in this set are some of my favorite Christmas images from last year. Love the look of multiples. Great card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what fun....am hoping to get to play this month.....hope I have the great results you did

Barbara said...

Just beautiful, Stacy! Love all those candy canes lined up in a row!