Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sweet n Sassy Stamps Inspiration Challenge

I am so excited to show you my creation today as I am the Guest Designer for Sweet n Sassy stamps Inspiration challenge this week. YEA! Now this is a cool living room set even with the orange. ha ha The backround design really spoke to me in this photo and this SU dp really seemed to match pretty good. My sentiment is from the set Rose Blossom. The rose is lightly stamped in the background and colored with copics g0000 and rv000. For a bit of sparkle (which I can not photo for nothing but it is there) the rose petals are all traced with stickles for sparkle. This turned out pretty even with the orange I think.
Be sure to link your creations over on SCS in the Sweet n Sassy Stamps Forum HERE. If you load to SCS please use keyword SNSSIC22. I hope you get a chance to play along with us this week! Have a great day!




1 comment:

Carol L said...

What a fantastic take on the inspiration photo! I love the pops of orange here and there and the subtle stamping of the image is just beautiful!