Thursday, May 31, 2012

Snowy Cottage

For those that check today you get a sneak peek at the Christmas Challenge this month. This months DD/DDA challenge is winter cottage. Most people are planning their summer trips to the beach house or cottage, well let's think winter instead. Create using a winter house scene, chimney scene or even a door front that is ready for christmas. Anyone can play, use keywords SCSCCJUN12 if you load to SCS. We would love to see your creations.
This stamp I am told is from PSX called Snowy Cottage, as the stamp was a gift and the info is no longer on the wood stamp. I believe the company no longer is in business, sorry. I really do love this image. The fancy design on the bottom is using Spellbinders Classic Decorative Inserts three edgeabilities. The look it gives a card is fabulous I think. Some sparkle was added to the snow and ofcourse who could resist these beautiful primas made by my friend Pat. hee hee Hope you can play along with us this month! Have a great day.

6 comments:

Marisa said...

You have coloured this house fabulously, Stacey!! What a glorious winter scene. Fun touch with the leafy vine.

downrightcrafty said...

what a pretty card, adore the image beautifully coloured and perfectly matched with your flowers totally gorgeous
Hugs Kate x

Catherine said...

Gorgeous Christmas card and I love the swirls and flowers that you have added...

Joanne (jojot) said...

you brought new life to that snowy scene.....I have that stamp and bring it out for a card or two each year

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Ma'am, I saw something from last years said you are trying to get Wild Wild West released??? I would LOVE that...what can I do? I've written to company already.
DiJordan55@yahoo.com