Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Mothers Day



Hello all and happy Saturday! Today we have a special treat! Some of the Flourishes gals have joined the Pagemaps team to usher in a little source of creative inspiration with Becky Fleck's latest round of Cardmaps sketches! Each designer took a different sketch and created to her heart's content!
Here is my sketch that Becky gave me.

Now this is way different for my normal Mother's Day cards, however I do like how it turned out. No coloring just a little bit of bling and flowers with my sentiment using Inside and Out Happy. This paper is from Theresa Collins Memories pack that is a great match to our Color Made Easy Rich Browns collection. A paper doily for the side and some flourished pearls.
The pink flowers were a gift from my wonderful friend Pat. Thanks girlie! Sorta vintage feeling I would say for me.  ;-) 
Now if you hop on over to see these ladies below, you'll get fresh inspiration with different sketches and fabulous designs! And, if you want more than that -- you'll find it just a click away HERE -- with even more sketch ideas and samples! So, hop along and have some fun!

Allison Cope


4 comments:

Deborah Anton said...

This is so pretty Stacy! I love all the florals and lace/doilies added with the pop of pink flowers!!

Allison Cope said...

I love the feminine and lacy feel of your card Stacy! Gorgeous details and great sentiment!

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun...:o)

have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

TLady said...

BEAUTIFUL JOB STACY!!!!!! I'd say VINTAGE TOO!!!!!!!! ;) LOVE IT!!!!!!!! :)